Your gift is a tax-deductible donation to International Partners, registered as a 501(c)(3) charitable organization with the Internal Revenue Service.
When you invest in IP, you become an active “International Partner,” helping to provide much-needed resources to local people who are invested in developing self-sustaining communities. As an IP donor, we will keep you informed as to how International Partners’ projects are evolving.
Step 1: Decide How You Want to Help
You can help by:
- Contributing to the IP General Fund
- Becoming a delegate
- Sponsoring an Education Center (or join a group of donors who provide annual support for a specific center)
- Funding a youth delegate in part or whole
- Contributing to our Early Childhood Initiative
- Supporting a designated community project
- Providing a scholarship for a student in rural El Salvador
- Supporting our Disability Initiative
- Contributing to our revolving Disaster Relief Fund
- Contributing to a community based Medical Assistance Fund
- Donating a cow or a beehive
- Volunteering in the U.S. or in El Salvador
Step 2: Choose your method of payment
Thank you for helping International Partners provide resources to develop self-sustaining communities in the world’s poorest places. We are so grateful for your support.
Other ways that you can help:
- If you participate in the Combined Federal Campaign, donate using CFC#87079
- If you make purchases through Amazon, you can direct a few cents of every purchase to International Partners at no extra cost to you through the Amazon Smile website. Purchases are made and executed in exactly the same was as they are on Amazon. Check it out by going to: smile.amazon.com.