Do You Share our Vision?
Every person, no matter how poor, should have access to clean water, education, health care and the opportunity to create a better world.
The mission of International Partners is to cultivate leadership capacity and create personal partnerships with grass-roots leaders to bring education, health, and opportunity to people in economically impoverished communities.
- Develop and support local leadership
- Support communities to to participatory community planning, project design and implementation
- Support rural families to develop projects and businesses that will improve their access to income, education and nutrition
- Fund basic social programs with the income from a functioning farm
- Use environmentally responsible strategies and fair employment policies
- Provide access to resources to support education (e.g, books, computers, didactic materials, enrichment activities, classes, homework support
- Enlist service delegations who learn about community needs, develop relationships with families, and facilitate community development
- Provide scholarships for completion of basic, secondary, and post-secondary education and training
- Facilitate the inclusion of persons with disabilities in community and educational settings
- Provide access to emergency medical and disaster aid